IT Help Desk Analyst
JFC Global has an upcoming need to hire a Tier 1 Help Desk Analyst in the Harrisburg area to support our clients growing call volume due to a recent, Global Linux implementation. In this role, you will be responsible for in-depth troubleshooting, and resolving complex, new issues each location is experiencing worldwide. Working closely with level II technicians, and shift leaders, the Help Desk Representatives are responsible for resolving support issues and properly documenting solutions.
In this 24/7 environment, professional work ethic, and reliability are of most importance. We're looking for technicians with great communication skills and customer service experience, preferably in a high call-volume environment. The ability to multi-task, and work through issues deescalating tense situations is key. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced, enterprise environment.
To be considered, you must be comfortable with the following information:
- Shift/Hours: Four weekdays and one weekend day; hours vary based on business needs, so the ability to rotate shifts when necessary is expected.
- Punctuality and attendance requirements are stringent due to the industry/environment.
- Call volume is heavy; you will be in a call-center (cubicle/headset) type of environment.
- You must be comfortable remotely troubleshooting basic computer hardware/software issues.
Technical Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems, and Linux (preferred).
- Experience using a call logging / ticketing system.
- Experience Installing, troubleshooting, and repairing hardware and software.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Remote technical support
Apply now for immediate consideration by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, you can call Victoria for a confidential conversation at 717-399-6474