Business Analyst OR QA Analyst
Lancaster, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
We are currently working on a great opportunity for a Business Analyst or QA analyst for a client in the Lancaster, PA area. We have a 10+ year relationship with this client and know their preferences well!
This is an opportunity for a full time, contract to hire position for candidates with at least five years experience in a similar role. This person would act as the go-between for the development team and the other departments in the company. Both the BA and QA incumbent helps with taking calls to identify issues, analyzing and troubleshooting issues. In addition, this person would assist with gathering requirements, producing specifications, and documentation. Additionally, this person may assist with end user training. Our client cross trains the BAs to assist with testing and QA analysts may help with gathering requirements, so we are open to a mix of any of the below skills:
The right candidate for this position would have recent experience with:
- 5+ years experience in a Business Analyst or QA Analyst role
- Requirement gathering, analysis and documentation
- Manual and automated testing is highly desired
- Experience using SQL to create queries, pull data, etc.
- Experience working alongside Java developers is a plus, but not required.
- Great communication and organizational skills
- An understanding of technology and the software development life cycle
- A bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business Systems, or related
This is a great opportunity to work with an experienced group of people who have a strong, collaborative worth ethic, and who leaves their drama at the door each morning. JFC Global's client is eager to get someone started in this role!
Apply now for consideration and to be fast tracked to the VP hiring manager and HR manager!
Not ready to apply? Reach out to Ms. Michael Paul at 717-755-3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or a confidential conversation about your career path!