JFC Global is now recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer position with our client in the Lancaster area!
Supports and maintains production equipment and both manual and automated tests within the production value streams, this includes troubleshooting electronics hardware and software as well as some mechanical systems. Also helps to drive lean initiatives including finding new and better solutions for manufacturing challenges.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting all production testing equipment
- Assisting in maintaining all production equipment.
- Maintaining all documentation related to production equipment and software.
- Occasional interaction with suppliers.
- Adherence to safe practices while working on powered equipment
- Assisting in improving the efficiency of the plant through lean initiatives.
- Bachelors of Science (B.S.) in Electrical Engineering or related field (preferred), or two year technical degree in related field with additional related experience and/or training.
- 2-5 years of experience in related field required.
- Ability to read and write electrical schematics
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine technical reports and correspondence. Also needs effective verbal communication skills.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong programming knowledge with the ability to learn new programming languages
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have an average to high level of electrical and electronics knowledge and be relatively comfortable with mechanical systems
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration! We are looking forward to speaking with you!
Not ready to apply? Call or Email Tori Lorenski at (717) 761-8095 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation about your search.