Talent Coordinator Intern
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
TALENT COORDINATOR INTERNSHIP &
EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The JFC Staffing Companies are excited to announce the renewal of our Summer Internship Program for 2020! Through this program, JFC is committed to providing driven students with applicable, hands-on work experience, and financial assistance towards their degree.
The program includes:
- Paid summer internship with challenging and rewarding work in a collaborative team environment
- Competitive pay rate at $14.00/hr. along with the opportunity to earn a scholarship award (up to $2,000) for educational expenses
- Hands-on work experience to help position you for a great career
- A fun company culture that is all about learning a growing, so you may teach us some things too! #whyJFC
JFC has won awards for success in the business community as Simply the Best Staffing Agency for 13 consecutive years, and our company culture has been recognized as one of the Best Places to work in PA! for 9 years. To learn more about our growing company with a welcoming culture, check us out online at www.jfcstaffing.com, #whyjfc and #jfcdifference.
TALENT COORDINATOR ROLE, RESPONSIBILITIES, & REQUIREMENTS
As one of our valued interns, you will work closely with knowledgeable team members to gain experience in the professional staffing and recruiting business and help increase JFC’s network of qualified, local professionals. You will serve as a key part in our recruiting process by helping locate and contact job seekers in south-central PA, serving as their first point of contact and getting them started on our application process. You will be interacting with applicants, keeping sensitive information confidential and making critical decisions to ideally impact people’s lives by connecting them with a new opportunity; a rewarding way to spend the summer!
Training Segments Include:
JOB SHADOWING EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS – Learn from the best in the business while shadowing and soaking up every bit of knowledge you can! You will spend time listening to great conversations, sitting in on interviews, and watching how the team works together.
INTERVIEW STRUCTURE GUIDELINES AND TRAINING – You will have numerous one-on-one meetings with the managers to receive an overview of how an interview is structured, learning the strategic purpose of each area.
NETWORKING EVENTS – These events provide an opportunity for Interns to build rapport with professionals, network, and become a JFC Ambassador.
MENTORING PROGRAM – Working directly with managers who have a combined 50 years of experience, you will be taken under their wing to learn what has made JFC one of the top professional recruiting firms in the area.
CUSTOMER COMMITMENT TRAINING FROM THE CEO (Chief Enthusiasm Officer) – JFC’s professional recruiters uphold a customer commitment that has been carried through the years; 44 to be exact. The CEO gets to know everyone by name and personally trains on this key part of our company culture.
- Researching potential candidates for placement in our internal database as well as on job boards and social media outlets
- Utilizing excellent writing skills to craft job descriptions and post them online
- Conducting research for projects regarding competitive analysis and business development
- Creating online content to be published on social media and other outlets
- Placing outgoing calls, emails and texts and responding to job seekers
- Encouraging job seekers to meet with your team of experienced recruiters
- Scheduling and shadowing interviews and following up with candidates
- Attending training meetings, team-building activities, and job fairs as available
- Recording notes and other pertinent information in JFC’s online records system
- Occasionally assisting with administrative tasks and other projects, as assigned
Requirements for Consideration:
In order to be selected for the Talent Coordinator Internship, students must hold the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university with a major in Marketing, Business, Human Resources, Communications, Public Relations, Psychology or a related field.
- Currently a rising junior or senior as of summer 2020. Graduating seniors, please check our website for our internal openings to start your career!
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) through the 2020 spring semester.
- Display impeccable communication skills, both in written and verbal formats.
- Show an unwavering dedication to providing excellent customer service, and to completing all work with care and integrity.
- Live in or be able to secure housing within a reasonable commute to the Camp Hill, PA area.
- Available to work 40 hours per week for the duration of the 10-12 week program. Hours will be 8-5 Monday through Friday. Vacation planned? No problem – one week of unpaid leave will be allowed during the internship duration as well as major holidays when the office will be closed.
To apply, please submit your resume here on our website. If you are a finalist in our selection process, our Career Relations Coordinator will quickly respond to ask for additional documents. Last year, it was a highly competitive process and we can’t wait to get things started! If you’re interested, send in your resume today to be considered!