Data Governance Manager
Lancaster, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
Our mid-sized client in the Lancaster area is looking for a sharp and skilled Data Manager/Architect to join their team! This direct hire opportunity allows an individual to apply their strong knowledge and data management ability into enhancing our client's data processes and designing the data architecture. Not only does this job challenge an individual's data knowledge, but it allows the right person for the job to get creative with leading a team of experts on the job as well.
This person will oversee the data management, standards, and processes of the organization. This is a strategic role, working closely with business leadership to organize and clean data in a way that it can be scalable and reliable. This person will be bringing in their expertise to help map the data and give recommendations to move the company forward.
Requirements for this role include:
- 7+ years of experience as a database administrator, data analyst, or developer
- Data modeling, data transformation, cleansing data, data mapping
- Advanced experience with SQL or Oracle databases
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with leadership within organization
- Experience and ability to manage data analysts
- Experience querying with SQL and demonstrated experience in programming database applications
This opportunity is a phenomenal move for an individual looking to be in leadership or management role. If you are looking to be a part of a collaborative environment that offers competitive pay, stand-out benefits package, and a top tier company culture, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Not ready to apply? For a confidential conversation about your job search, contact Ms. Michael Paul at 717-755-3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.