Camp Hill, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
Experience: 2 years business to business sales preferred, inside sales, or business development background.
As an Account Executive for JFC Workforce, you will be challenged and supported in a dynamic sales environment, working closely with a team of dedicated recruiters. You will build relationships with local business, managers, executives, and community and industry leaders to expand and enrich JFC’s local market, helping companies find qualified talent.
At JFC, you will receive thorough training, formal mentorship from an experienced peer, and one-on-one support in an entrepreneurial team environment. This is just part of why we have been named one of the Best Places to Work in PA for 9 years!
What we offer:
- Paid holidays (including your birthday), and ample PTO that grows as your tenure does with us!
- Health insurance, dental, vision, LTD/STD, and 401k
- Base salary plus a newly-enhanced, tiered bonus plan with no cap!
- Thorough training, a formal mentorship program, and continuous one-on-one support
- Top Performer Club with multiple tiers in which you can earn trips, half-day Fridays in summertime, extra PTO, and more!
- An entrepreneurial approach with the flexibility to bring your individual input and ideas into your work
- Meaningful work, and the chance to positively impact other’s lives within a supportive, family-focused company culture
- A rewards program for employees to recognize each other for their outstanding customer service, and for the support they provide one another
- A nimble company with a forward-thinking mindset and a fantastic reputation within the recruiting industry
- Employee-run community service program, targeted to an employee-selected charity (or two) each year
Why Work for JFC?
JFC is family-owned company and has been doing business in Central PA for over 43 years. JFC has been listed in Harrisburg Magazine's Simply the Best list for 13 consecutive years, and was named Best in Staffing for its 5th year in 2018, a title that is only awarded to 2% of all staffing companies throughout the U.S. and Canada!
If you're interested in learning more, don't wait to apply! We'd love to have more people become a part of what we do!
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Additional Compensation: Commission, Bonuses
Additional Perks: Company Car, Paid Training