Our client in the York, PA area is looking for a CAD Drafter to add to their team!
The CAD Drafter will create detailed for the fabrication of various metal items. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with AutoCad, reading blueprints, and a familiarity with the construction industry.
- Use blueprints, work scope, job specifications, and project site visits (as needed) to accurately identify project conditions
- Create dimensioned drawings for fabrication and installation of structural items
- Coordinate with managers, other departments, and clients to solve problems, answer questions, and ensure timely completion of projects
- Piece mark each item on drawings and create a complete list to aid in delivery and installation
- Identify discrepancies and create RFIs to resolve
- Work with engineers to make sure designed items meet or exceed required codes
- Two years of experience with AutoCad
- Strong general knowledge of construction industry
- Experience reading and comprehending blueprints/specifications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Some relevant college experience preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Apply today for immediate consideration!