Camp Hill, Pennsylvania/Temp/Contract
$18-$20 /hr range to start
Install, repair and/or maintain plumbing systems and components in Residential and Commercial settings.
1) Welding unistrut to existing steel framing
2) Welding small brackets to conveyor chutes
3) Ability to layout conduit runs(with help in the beginning) and unistrut mounting
4) Working off lifts up to and including 45’
5) Lift training certificate
6) Fabricating mounting brackets from unistrut and/or tube steel for mounting VFD`s, control stations,etc
7) Ability to have mechanical aptitude for high quality layout, fabrication and welding without a complete set of drawings
8) We are installing electric conduits, devices and wiring on a LARGE new conveyor install
MUST have good welding and especially be able to fabricate and think on his/her feet.
Services are free to you! Please call Maria George at 717-761-8095 for a confidential conversation about your next career opportunity!