Carlisle, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
Our client, a growing company in the Carlisle area is looking for an Electronic Technician to join their team!
The Electronic Technician will handle a variety of responsibilities involving the assembling, disassembling, and repairing of motor controllers and circuit boards. The ideal candidate will have an Associates Degree in Electronics Engineering and familiarity with modern circuit boards and testing equipment.
Essential Job functions:
- Soldering, assembling and disassembling electronic motor controllers
- Identifying and troubleshoot problems with motor controllers
- Testing and repairing printed circuit boards
- Repairing of both Mechanical and Electronic Assemblies
- Upgrading electronic systems
- Associates in Electronics Engineering
- Strong knowledge of analog and digital electronic circuits
- Familiarity with test equipment
- Ability to read electronic wiring diagrams and schematics
- Ability to use hand tools for troubleshooting and repair
This is a full-time, first-shift position with great benefits! Apply today for immediate consideration!
Not ready to apply? Tori Lorenski at 717-761-8095 or email@example.com for a confidential conversation about your job search.