Camp Hill, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
JFC Global is looking for a Network Engineer to provide a broad range of Network and Server support services as well as maintaining the workstations, applications and user environment to our client’s customer base throughout South Central PA. This engineer will mainly provide on-site support to assigned client(s), with occasional remote and in-office hours.
We’re looking for a talented troubleshooter who can take an issue and run it to the ground from start to finish. In order to do so successfully, we’re looking for someone who has experience with the following technologies:
- Firewalls, Switches, Wireless, Servers, Internet Access, workstations, laptops, mobile devices
- Microsoft Exchange Server – installation, migration, and heavy troubleshooting experience
- Windows Server and Client OS (7, 8 & 10) and Macintosh OS multi-platform
- VMWare experience v.5v-v6.x, Meraki
- Windows Server – upgrading to newest versions
- Active Directory – installations and upgrades
- Troubleshooting network connectivity issues (ping, tracert, netstat, Arp, etc.)
- Troubleshooting computer virus infections
- DNS / DHCP / IP experience
The person best fit for this role enjoys being client facing, providing excellent customer service and taking ownership of that client’s entire IT environment.
This company offers a stable environment for someone to settle into long-term, and the opportunity to work on new and challenging issues every day.
- Health Insurance, 401k Plan
- 15 days PTO and paid holidays
- Paid certifications and training's with Dell
- Paid tech seminars/conferences
- First Monday of each month – Cookout/paid team dinner
- On-site gym with shower room
- hangout/fun area with ping pong, corn hole, jenga
- TV room where they watch fantasy football