Carlisle, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
JFC Staffing is looking for a paralegal with at least 3-5 years real estate paralegal experience. This law firm based in Carlisle, PA is well-respected and experiencing growth! They are seeking their next team member.
Below is a list of requirements:
- Experience bringing a client all the way from offer past closing.
- Expected to be familiar with TRID guidelines, HUDs, title insurance, closing disclosures, etc.
- Experience drafting legal documents (i.e. agreements of sale, installments of sale, affidavits, etc.)
- Experience with title insurance and preparing policies
Candidates must be very attentive to detail, be able to create correspondence, use a computer (Microsoft Word, excel, outlook), have typing skills (around 60 words per minute)
The person needs to be able to work under pressure and handle working with several clients, realtors, lenders, and attorneys simultaneously.
Pay is negotiable based on experience.
Benefits package includes:
– 20 days of PTO from 1st day of employment, additional 1 day/year for every year of service
– 10 paid holidays
– Health, dental, and vision coverage at employee cost
– Free AAA membership
– Life insurance
– Profit sharing after 1 year of service
Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
If interested, please call Brittany at JFC Staffing at 717-243-4475 to learn more!