Mid-Level C#.NET Developer
Lancaster, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
We are seeking a forward thinking, C# .Net Developer for our growing client in the Lancaster area. The ideal candidate will have the ability to design, create and maintain web-based software and websites. The candidate will also be involved with training and technical support along with bringing forward any changes needed for software in order to help the client continue company growth.
- Communicate with several parties while designing, creating and maintaining web-based software and websites
- Identify necessary changes for software, web applications and websites based on analysis of data and feedback
- Identify new technologies to help long-term development
- Train and provide support to end users when needed
- Test applications for compatibility across several web browsers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field/equivalent experience
- Strong UI development skills
- A minimum of 3 years of recent, hands on, professional experience with .NET 3.5 Framework or newer, Visual Studio 2010 or newer C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- 3+ years enterprise application support
- Confidence with MS SQL, SSIS and SSRS
- Programming data driven web applications
- Forward-thinking with ability to identify, address and adapt to several environments and situations
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Not ready to apply? Contact Kate McDonald at email@example.com or 717-761-8095.