Catering Kitchen Custodian
A company in the Hershey area is looking for a Custodian for their catering kitchen for a long-term assignment.
Hours: Flexible schedule. Open to either FT or PT
This employee will primarily be responsible for:
- sweeping, mopping, and other general duties in order to keep the catering kitchen clean and hazard-free.
- Will be responsible for stacking, emptying, and cleaning dishes, as well.
- When required to help with other duties in the kitchen, the employee must be able to learn how to get around the hospital following directions and reading a map, as employees are also be responsible for set-up and clean-up of catering parties throughout the hospital. This would entail using an 8-ft. table.
- Employees will be putting the dishes on a cart to bring back to the kitchen.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. This position does not permit the handling of knives.
Dress Code – black shirt, black pants
Candidates will be required to obtain their Child Abuse Clearance and FBI Fingerprints.
Apply or call Heather at 717-755-3100 for more information!