Technical Project Manager
Lancaster, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
Our client in the Lancaster area is looking for a Sr. Project Manager to join their team! The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at one time. This candidate will be responsible for the successful completion of projects across several areas of the company.
- Communicate and collaborate with several teams within the company and the stakeholders
- Manage multiple projects at one time
- Oversee and understand all aspects of project management from design to deployment
- Present progress reports to all individuals and teams involved with the project
- Complete quality assurance testing prior to finalizing projects
- Set standards and provide guidance to team members in order to complete each project
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- 5+ years of experience working in a software development or systems analyst role and familiarity with SDLC (Agile/Waterfall)
- Project Management best practices or working within a PMO
- PMP certification desired
- Experience with Project Management software
- Experience with budgeting and finance
- Strong knowledge in: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio
- Excellent communication skills
Our growing client offers room for growth and a very family-friendly work environment with excellent benefits, 401k and solid PTO package!
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Not ready to apply? For more information or a confidential conversation about your job search, contact Ms. Michael Paul at 717-755-3100 or email@example.com