Mid Level QA Analyst
Are you looking for an open and collaborative work environment where you will be surrounded by others who are motivated and passionate about what they do? Check out our client in the York area who is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst. This position will work closely on-site with developers to identify and report bugs and glitches on assigned projects while assessing development quality thorough several forms of testing. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail as well as an analytical mindset. They will have the ability to communicate and provide support to several teams across the company as well as to external customers.
- Collaborate with several teams during the development process
- Conduct manual and automated testing procedures to identify errors and glitches
- Analyze results of testing, work to resolve the issue and then report findings to appropriate teams
- Maintain organized records of testing results
- Communicate with both internal teams and customers to provide support
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field, or combination of education and work experience required
- 1+ year of experience in quality assurance testing required
- In-depth experience with CRMs, project management and office suites required
- Ability to identify and analyze data in order to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and an analytical mindset
Apply today for immediate consideration! Candidates must be able to pass pre-employment background checks.
Not ready to apply? Contact Sabrina Strong Gallagher at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-399-6474 to have a confidential conversation.