Warehouse Associates Needed!!!
Pay: $13.50-$14.50, DOE
Hours: 1st Shift, Mon-Fri
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Receipt of incoming shipments
- Inspection of incoming shipments (damage, count, cosmetic and dimensional/functional checks)
- Pulling of parts per Pick List, proper arrangement on cart and delivery to next operation.
- Inventory Checks and reconciliation.
- Pulling, packing and shipment of Parts Orders.
- Last check of outgoing units and loading of units on truck/container.
- Completion of all incoming receipts and outgoing shipments paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Job Skills and Experience
- Previous Warehouse experience in manufacturing environment (1-3 years is a plus).
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Fork Lift certification
- Communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Blueprint reading
- Basic computer skills (Macola software a plus)
- Good attendance
- Willing to work overtime
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org today or call at 717-755-3100!! Our client is eager to interview!
We look forward to meeting you!